This series will focus on topics of interest for faculty who teach health professions students, residents, fellows, and faculty throughout Carilion Clinic, Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, and Radford University Carilion. High-caliber presenters from across the country will share their knowledge and expertise to assist in the continued development of our skills as educators.
Bonus: CME and Faculty Development Related to Teaching Credit Instructions
- For instructions on how to log video-recorded sessions into Digital Measures for your annual requirements related to teaching click here.
- Category 1 CME credit will be offered for this presentation. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ has been approved for this enduring material from July 1, 2019 to July 1, 2020.
- To receive BOTH Category 1 CME credit and Faculty Development Related to Teaching credit for videos viewed, complete the full CME Evaluation Form linked above the video. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
- To receive ONLY Faculty Development Related to Teaching credit (No CME) complete only the starred (*) fields in the CME Evaluation Form linked above the video. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
- Archived videos are no longer eligible for CME.
In respect to Coronavirus guidelines we have cancelled the March Education Grand Rounds. Please stay tuned for reschedule dates/times.
Previous Education Grand Rounds Videos, PowerPoints, and Session Source Materials: