This series will focus on topics of interest for faculty who teach health professions students, residents, fellows, and faculty throughout Carilion Clinic, Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, and Radford University Carilion. High-caliber presenters from across the country will share their knowledge and expertise to assist in the continued development of our skills as educators.
Bonus: CME and Faculty Development Related to Teaching Credit Instructions
- For instructions on how to log video-recorded sessions into Digital Measures for your annual requirements related to teaching click here.
- Category 1 CME credit will be offered for this presentation. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ has been approved for this enduring material from July 1, 2019 to July 1, 2020.
- To receive BOTH Category 1 CME credit and Faculty Development Related to Teaching credit for videos viewed, complete the full CME Evaluation Form linked above the video. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
- To receive ONLY Faculty Development Related to Teaching credit (No CME) complete only the starred (*) numbered fields in the CME Evaluation Form linked above the video. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
- Archived videos are no longer eligible for CME or Faculty Development Related to Teaching Credit.
Coming March 30 and 31, 2020
Education Grand Rounds Session:
Susan “Sue” Cox, MD
Executive Vice Dean of Academics, Deans Office
Chair, Department of Medical Education
The University of Texas at Austin
Dell Medical School
As a result of this session participants will be able to:
- Define and set goals in order to improve time management
- Identify people and projects that delay productivity
- Effectively use specific skills and tools to save you time
- Overcome stress and procrastination
3 Options to Attend – Choose 1!
Monday, March 30, 2020 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm in the Simulation, Research, and Patient Safety Center Classroom
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 from 7:00 am to 8:00 am in the Simulation, Research, and Patient Safety Center Classroom
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm in the CRMH 6th Floor Auditorium
WebEx attendees will receive WebEx log-in information upon registration.
Previous Education Grand Rounds Videos, PowerPoints, and Session Source Materials: