Medical Education Scholarship
- AM Rounds Podcast. Ask the Editors: Practical Guidance for Designing and Reporting Qualitative Research. 2023 May 15. American Medicine. (podcast | transcript)
- Medical Education Scholarship, Research and Evaluation (MESRE) Annotated Bibliography [pdf], AAMC-Regional Groups on Education Affairs, MESRE Section, compiled by Andrea Berry et al., updated September 2022.
- Resources for Clinicians Becoming Clinical Educators by Gail M. Sullivan, MD, MPH. In J Grad Med Educ. 2015 Jun; 7(2): 153-5. DOI: 10.4300/JGME-D-15-00098.1.
Teaching Across the Medical Education Continuum
- Online Faculty and Resident Development Modules, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Florida International University
- Residents as Teachers Curriculum Modules, Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM)
Career Development / Promotion
- Faculty Vitae, Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Affinity Group on Faculty Affairs: Articles on academic career development, negotiation, mentoring, diversity, leadership and teams, and recruitment and retention.
- Resources for Educators, Academic Pediatric Association: Templates, analysis tool, and guidelines for developing educational portfolios and reporting ED scholarship, plus modules on scientific writing and peer review.
- Mentorship Programs, University of California, San Francisco
- MedEdPORTAL, AAMC: Peer-reviewed repository of teaching/learning materials
Southern Group on Educational Affairs (SGEA)* Health Professions Education Programs
*SGEA is one of four regional groups of the AAMC’s Group on Educational Affairs (GEA)