Call Me By My Name: Seven Habits To Create a Positive Learning Environment
- For instructions on how to log video-recorded sessions into Digital Measures for your annual requirements related to teaching click here.
- Category 1 CME credit will be offered for this presentation. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ has been approved for this enduring material from July 1, 2019 to July 1, 2020.
- To receive Category 1 CME credit for presentations with a CME evaluation form link above the video only, complete the CME Evaluation Form. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
Teri Turner, MD, MPH, MEd
Associate Professor of Pediatrics Vice Chair of Education, Department of Pediatrics
Associate Director, House Staff Education Director, Center for Research, Innovation and Scholarship
Department of Pediatrics Baylor College of Medicine Texas Children’s Hospital
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss behaviors that promote positive learning environment
- Identify important theories from psychology, sociology, medical education, and business that underlie these habits
- Develop an action plan to promote a positive learning environment at your institution