TEACH Education Day 2019
October 23, 2019
7:00 am and again at 12:00 pm: Key-Note Presentations
Title: Self-regulation of Professional Practice: Promoting Insight in Students and Clinicians
- Discuss the evidence of relevance to enabling effective self-regulation in our students and ourselves.
- Explore ways in which health professional educators can facilitate the development of insight into one’s knowledge and skill set.
- Consider how these practices might shift the culture of medicine in ways that enable improved professional practice, faculty development, and teaching/learning.
Kevin Eva, PhD,
Associate Director and Sr. Scientist,
Center for Health Education Scholarship
Professor and Director of Educational Research and Scholarship,
Department of Medicine
5:00pm: Awards and Poster Reception – CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS!
(Click here for information and how to submit your poster abstract by August 30, 2019!)
- Poster viewing with hors d’oeuvres
- Presentations and awards ceremony
- 5th Annual TEACH awards announced
Click here to check out the 2018 Annual Education Day Keynote Videos, Scholarly Posters, and the annual outstanding educator TEACH awards!
Click here to check out the 2017 Annual Education Day Keynote Videos, Scholarly Posters, and the annual outstanding educator TEACH awards!
Click here to check out the 2016 Annual Education Day Keynote Video,
Scholarly Posters, and “How To” Teaching Tips Videos!
Click here to check out the 2015 Annual Education Day Videos