Title: Sleep, Fatigue, and the Provider
- For instructions on how to log video-recorded sessions into Digital Measures for your annual requirements related to teaching click here.
- Category 1 CME credit will be offered for this presentation. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ has been approved for this enduring material from July 1, 2019 to July 1, 2020.
- To receive Category 1 CME credit for presentations with a CME evaluation form link above the video only, complete the CME Evaluation Form. *Note: You will be required to answer two content questions covered during the video on this session evaluation.
Sujay Kansagra, MD,
Director, Pediatric Neurology Sleep Medicine Program and
Assoicate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Duke University Medical Center
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognize signs of sleep deprivation and fatigue in oneself and in trainees
- Discuss the consequences of sleep deprivation
- Develop strategies to cope with fatigue and sleep deprivation